ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER
ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Permanent Full time Position
10 years of Commercial Electrical Construction experience and strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
Location: Kinston, NC
Role & Responsibilities
Actively represent the Company in market segments assigned to the Division. Manage projects from conception to completion with the help of the Pre-Construction Department. Always engaging with the customer and end user to help facilitate lasting relationships and repeat business.
1. Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies. Put these in a clear concise work statement for the field.
2. Effectively supervise a staff in the day to day administration of a job.
3. Train and effectively supervise
Supervisors in the company philosophy and systems.
4. Negotiate and supervise the
preparation of all change orders on the project.
5. Maintain all logs required to track the progress of the project.
6. Train and effectively supervise a Project Assistant in the maintenance of project required tracking devices.
7. Maintain liaison with prime client and A/E to facilitate construction
8. Monitor construction activities in conjunction with the onsite Foreman and Area Superintendent to ensure project is being built on schedule, and within budgets.
9. Investigate any potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures within company guidelines, and under supervision.
10. Represent company/project in meetings with client,subcontractors, etc.
11. Prepare monthly costing reports.
12. Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to
Protect the companys interest and
simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client.
13. Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of
employees, both management
And staff alike, vendors,clients,and the general public.
14. Provide extensive knowledge and understanding of construction terms, scheduling,equipment, Means and methods required and to be able to communicate those ideas downstream to the staff.
15. Must be able to work under pressure and adapt to challenging environments while maintaining a
16. Must be computer literate and work with programs such as
ProContractor, McCormick Est,
Outlook, Word, Excel,Etc.
17. Must show strong organization skills
PMP Certification preferred but not required
Unlimited Electrical Contracting
License in the State of North Carolina Preferred but not required Bachelors degree in Construction Management or related discipline preferred but not required
Interested Candidates should send resumes to :
As published in The Daily Reflector