Here's some common sense
Friday, August 16, 2019
Following are points of common sense for American society.
- Creatively think of ways daily to serve and encourage your fellow man.
- Do not wrestle with police when being arrested or point realistic toy guns at police officers.
- Do not assume the content of a stranger's character.
- Never quote anyone out of context.
- If you make a mistake or do something wrong, sincerely apologize and, if possible, make it right.
- Do not spend more money than you have.
- If you have more money than you need to live, give away as much of it as reasonable to worthy recipients.
- Be passionate, positive, and daring with your life.
- The world is not focused on beating you down. Be thankful for what you have and continue to strive.
- Be quiet and listen to your fellow man and to creation around you.
Grady B. Mullis Jr.