Children's clothing stolen from department store
The Daily Reflector
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Someone stole more than $1,000 worth of assorted children’s clothes from Belk on Sunday, according to a Greenville Police Department report.
The theft occurred at the Greenville Mall at 714 S.E. Greenville Blvd about 1:17 p.m.
The items are valued at $1,334.50. The investigation is ongoing.
The police department released reports Sunday and Monday with the following details and allegations:
- 300 block East 10th Street, 5 p.m. Aug. 17-3:15 a.m. Aug. 18: $2,000 worth of electronics stolen from home; investigation ongoing.
- 1000 block Peed Drive, 6 p.m. Aug. 17-2:30 a.m. Aug. 18: Scooter valued at $1,500 stolen from parking lot; item recovered; investigation ongoing.
- 1100 block Overlook Drive, 7 p.m. Aug. 17- 2:17 p.m. Aug. 18: Fishing rods valued at $320 stolen from vehicle; case inactive.
- 2000 block South Memorial Drive, 1:16 p.m. Aug. 18: 35-year-old man robbed of his cell phone, cash and gift cards, all totaling $820 at the Greenville Motel; investigation ongoing.
- 1000 block Exchange Drive, 8 p.m. Aug. 18-3 a.m. Aug. 19: Vehicle valued at $15,000 stolen from parking lot; investigation ongoing.
- 200 block Manhattan Avenue, 9 p.m. Aug. 18-6:19 a.m. Aug. 19: Vehicle entered; no items reported stolen; investigation ongoing.
- 1000 block Wellons Drive, 7 a.m. Aug. 14: 29-year-old woman assaulted by boyfriend; minor injuries listed; case inactive.
- 800 block South Memorial Drive, 6:28 a.m. Aug. 14: 18-year-old woman assaulted at business; no injuries listed; case inactive.
- 3200 block Colony Court, 4 p.m. Aug. 17: 2017 Volkswagen Passat sustained $500 in damages in parking lot; investigation ongoing.
- 1300 block Colonial Avenue, 2:02 p.m.-3:03 p.m. Aug. 14: Cable box valued at $100 damaged at home; investigation ongoing.
- 2000 block South Memorial Drive, 8:10 a.m.-6:15 p.m. Aug. 14: Glass window pane valued at $100 damaged at home; case inactive.
The Pitt County Sheriff’s Office released reports Sunday and Monday with the following details and allegations:
- 6000 block N.C. 11 North, 8:13 p.m. Aug. 18: Car broken into at home; no items reported stolen; cleared by arrest.
- 2055 Fish Pond Road, 9-9:51 a.m. Aug. 15: Stove valued at $300 stolen from vacant home; case active.
- 2377 Decorah Court, 9:15 a.m. Aug. 15-9:52 a.m. Aug. 16: Stove valued at $300 stolen from vacant home; case active
- 100 block Bryant Circle, 8:15 p.m. Aug. 15-7:45 a.m. Aug. 16: Purse and debit/credit cards all valued at $30 stolen from unlocked car; case closed; leads exhausted.
- 1300 block N.C. 102 East, 4:30 p.m. Aug. 17: TVs, money, ID badges, credit/debit cards, and keys, all valued at $1,098, stolen from home; case active.
- 2000 block Hollywood Drive, 5:44 p.m. Aug. 17: 51-year-old man assaulted by sibling;no injuries reported;case cleared.
- 1000 block Duran Street, 11:50 p.m. Aug. 17: 29-year-old woman assaulted by drunk friend who was babysitting; window, door latch and sheetrock sustained $100 in damages.
- 4000 block Emma Cannon Road, 3:32 a.m. Aug. 18: 28-year-old woman and child assaulted by woman’s boyfriend; minor injuries reported; case active.
- 2000 block Mozingo Road, 8 a.m.-midnight Aug. 14: 45-year-old man assaulted by girlfriend; no injuries reported; case cleared.
- 4000 Frog Level Road, 9:11 p.m. Aug.18: 30-year-old woman assaulted by relative; minor injuries reported; case cleared.
- Pactolus Highway, 2 p.m. Aug. 16: 40-year-old woman assaulted by acquaintance; no injuries reported; case unfounded.
- 2000 block Gracewood Drive, 1:34 a.m. Aug. 17: 35-year-old man assaulted by spouse; minor injuries reported; case active.
- 2000 block Seven Pines Road, 9:10 p.m. Aug. 18: Man’s car shot as he was dropping off woman; vehicle sustained $300 in damages; cleared by arrest.