63°
Weather by

View Full Forecast

Login | Register

facebook Icon rss Icon twitter Icon
SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT

Conspiracy theories

Back to Forum: Greenville News Board
728 replies [Last post]

hawkeye
User offline. Last seen 6 hours 25 min ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
This video has to be the stupidest attempt to discredit the NIST report ever made, but then again, twoofers aren't known for their intelligence
Twitch wrote:
WTC 7 NIST Model vs. Reality
Hey Twitch, get back to us when you figure out the difference between exterior & interior _____________________________________________________________________________ "WTC 7's collapse, viewed from the exterior (most videos were taken from the north), did appear to fall almost uniformly as a single unit. This occurred because the interior failures that took place did not cause the exterior framing to fail until the final stages of the building collapse. The interior floor framing and columns collapsed downward and pulled away from the exterior frame. There were clues that internal damage was taking place prior to the downward movement of the exterior frame, such as when the east penthouse fell downward into the building and windows broke out on the north face at the ends of the building core. The symmetric appearance of the downward fall of WTC 7 was primarily due to the greater stiffness and strength of its exterior frame relative to the interior framing.":NIST ______________________________________________________________________________ & po Twitch is living proof of the old adage: "You can lead a horse to water, but stupid is as stupid does"
"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth"~Theodore Roosevelt
Twitch
User offline. Last seen 6 days 12 hours ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Note that I answered hawk's exterior v. interior charge, despite his OCD -- and that he did not answer my sounds of explosions or stacked floors questions. Note hawk's evolution on 9/11. 4 years ago or whenever he joined us, hawk: 1. Denied molten steel, insisting that it was all aluminum with a lower melting point. He linked to the refuted 911debunking site. Now he accepts molten steel but doesn't deal with it. 2. Denied free-fall, again using that debunked site. Now he accepts free-fall but doesn't deal with it's implications. 3. Denied that there were war games simulating hijacks. He was in shock about this, "Nunh Unnh," he said in emotionally. Now he accepts war games. 4. When I said that NORAD perjured itself and lied to the Commission, he emotionally said, "Nunhh Unnh!" Now he admits that the Pentagon lied. 5. He said that nanothermite is B.S. And even indicated that nanotechnology is itself B.S. because he doesn't know about it or understand it. Then I proved the reality of nanothermite. 6. He denied that a majority of Commissioners have spoken out against the validity of the report. Now he accepts it, but you're cherry picking if you talk about their call for new 9/11 investigations. 7. He denied that there were audible explosions at the outset of destruction. He no longer denies this. Or admits it. He ducks it. Clear audio of explosions and you stick your head in the sand! 8. He once claimed that the towers pancaked down in a progressive floor collapse. Now he can't find the stacked floors. He's getting there!
hawkeye
User offline. Last seen 6 hours 25 min ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Twitch wrote:
*JFK assassination, *Operation Northwoods, *Gulf of Tonkin, *RFK, *MLK, *MK-Ultra,*USS Liberty, *Watergate, *Gladio, *Iran Contra, *OKC bombing, *9/11, *Anthrax attacks, *Iraq WMDs, *OBL raid, *Boston marathon.
*Mental Health Helpline: http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/mental-health-helpline
"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth"~Theodore Roosevelt
WK5
User offline. Last seen 1 day 8 hours ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
hawkeye wrote:
*Mental Health Helpline: http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/mental-health-helpline
Twitch has a fantastical list of conspiracies and the busy/busy/busy produced is meant to keep all busy so most of the nation does need mental health help. No small wonder. Trouble is... as they are all kept busy they are missing what's going on right in front of us. This particular conspiracy is not theoretical and not most often found in the fantastical sense. Quite dull and boring to most I would suppose. But it is real. While the nation's people stay toking up on regurgitations of Marilyn Monroe type theories - consumed by them. A conspiracy to keep just enough of a majority busy, busy, busy. General most often and rather boring to most, it is the fact that is going to destroy the nation's hope entirely. The important truths are kept back and out of the way. Imagine what would occur if all this energy were expended towards the real problems and working against the real conspiracy to undermine and destroy this country? I hear Americans consistently fight about these other things, while the obvious and terrible is totally ignored for what it is. Why are Americans doing this?
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst." C.S. Lewis
Twitch
User offline. Last seen 6 days 12 hours ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Black and White Fraud At the bottom of this report you can compare the Frankel drawings obtained via FOIA showing the flange stiffeners to the NIST drawings omitting them. NIST can't "walk off" from Frankel. http://www.ae911truth.org/news-section/41-articles/767-fraud-exposed-in-... This means that NIST's theory is impossible because the initiating event for their theory could not occur.
hawkeye
User offline. Last seen 6 hours 25 min ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Twitch wrote:
*JFK assassination, *Operation Northwoods, *Gulf of Tonkin, *RFK, *MLK, *MK-Ultra,*USS Liberty, *Watergate, *Gladio, *Iran Contra, *OKC bombing, *9/11, *Anthrax attacks, *Iraq WMDs, *OBL raid, *Boston marathon.
*Mental Health Helpline: http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/mental-health-helpline
"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth"~Theodore Roosevelt
Twitch
User offline. Last seen 6 days 12 hours ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Twitch wrote:
Black and White Fraud At the bottom of this report you can compare the Frankel drawings obtained via FOIA showing the flange stiffeners to the NIST drawings omitting them. NIST can't "walk off" from Frankel. http://www.ae911truth.org/news-section/41-articles/767-fraud-exposed-in-... This means that NIST's theory is impossible because the initiating event for their theory could not occur.
Freefall + Frankel = Death for NIST Freefall is the smoking gun that B7 was a demolition even if NIST's unseated girder claim were true. Frankel drawing is the smoking gun that NIST's unseated girder claim is false.
hawkeye
User offline. Last seen 6 hours 25 min ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Twitch wrote:
Freefall + Frankel = Death for NIST Freefall is the smoking gun that B7 was a demolition even if NIST's unseated girder claim were true. Frankel drawing is the smoking gun that NIST's unseated girder claim is false.
*Mental Health Helpline: http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/mental-health-helpline
"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth"~Theodore Roosevelt
Equal
User offline. Last seen 18 hours 2 min ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Twitch wrote:
Freefall + Frankel = Death for NIST Freefall is the smoking gun that B7 was a demolition even if NIST's unseated girder claim were true. Frankel drawing is the smoking gun that NIST's unseated girder claim is false.
So, now that you have a smoking gun, when will there be charges pressed? I mean, if you have facts, then let's get this crime and the criminals before the courts. Of course, if the 9/11 truthers do that, then all the blood money will dry up.
Ham and eggs....A days work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Twitch
User offline. Last seen 6 days 12 hours ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Equal wrote:
So, now that you have a smoking gun, when will there be charges pressed? I mean, if you have facts, then let's get this crime and the criminals before the courts. Of course, if the 9/11 truthers do that, then all the blood money will dry up.
I totally agree, Equal. Fraud charges are going to proceed. It is time for court. Whether false by fraud or false by mistake, NIST's WTC 7 report is false. The inclusion of the Stiffener plates prohibits the girder from walking off. The initiating event for NIST's entire story is false. BTW, it's not blood money if we're right. NIST spent tax money on a fraud. Your anger is misplaced.
Bless your heart
Bless your heart