The Pitt County Democratic Party will hold annual precinct meetings through March 16.
Meeting times and locations are:
- Greenville 1: Mary Perkins, chair, Wednesday, 6 p.m., VFW Building, Mumford Road.
- Greenville 3: Mildred Elliott, chair, March 9, 12:30 p.m. Eppes Community Center.
- Greenville 6: Charles Ward, chair, Tuesday, 6 p.m., South Greenville Elementary School.
- Greenville 7A: Ann Maxwell, chair, Friday, 6 p.m., St. James Methodist. Church, conference room.
- Greenville 9: Rebecca Powers, acting chair, Tuesday, 6 p.m. Elmhurst Elementary School.
- Greenville 10A and 10B: Terry Shank and Edna Merritt, chairs, Tuesday, 6 p.m., Elmhurst Elementary School.
- Greenville 12 A and 12 B: Ann Eleanor and Mary Louise Rothschild, chairs, March 12, 6:30 p.m., Los Charros Restaurant.
- Bethel: Angelina Willis-Durham, chair, Tuesday, 6 p.m., Bethel Senior Citizen Building.
- Chicod: Benjie Forrest, chair, March 12, 6 p.m., Black Jack FWB Church.
- Farmville A and B: Carolyn Ward, acting chair, Thursday, 6 p.m., Audrey’s Outreach Center, 4310 East Hines St., Farmville.
- Simpson A: Karen Turnage, chair, Tuesday, 6 p.m., Eastern Pines Fire and Rescue Building.
- Swift Creek: Kristi Swanson, chair, Tuesday, 7 p.m., Gardnersville Volunteer Fire Department.
- Winterville North, South and West: Calvin Henderson, Lillian Burke, Don Reed, chairs, Tuesday, 6 p.m., Winterville Community Building.
All meetings are free and open to any registered Democrat residing in the precinct.
For the complete article, please pick up a copy of The Daily Reflector. Current home delivery and electronic edition subscribers may log in to access this article at no charge. To become a subscriber, please click here or contact Customer Service at (252) 329-9505.