WINTERVILLE — Pitt Community College will hold a pair of orientation sessions this month to give new students an opportunity to learn more about college services, educational requirements of their programs of study, and to register for fall classes.
According to Don Joyner, PCC interim director of orientation, both sessions will take place July 24 with the first set to begin at 9 a.m. and the second at 6 p.m. He said students who attend will be split up by academic division and meet in the following locations:
- Arts and Sciences — Craig F. Goess Multipurpose Room
- Business — Robert Lee Humber, Room 118
- Construction and Industrial Technology — CIT Building, Room 133
- Health Sciences — William E. Fulford, Room 153
- Public Services and Fine Arts — Charles E. Russell, Rooms 203 and 205
- Special Credit/Undecided — Goess, Room 132
Joyner said an information fair will take place throughout the day in the Charles Coburn Center in the Ed and Joan Warren Building on Reedy Branch Road. In addition to campus tours, the fair will offer details on a variety of PCC services and activities, Joyner said.
For the complete article, please pick up a copy of The Daily Reflector. Current home delivery and electronic edition subscribers may log in to access this article at no charge. To become a subscriber, please click here or contact Customer Service at (252) 329-9505.