...AREAS OF DENSE FOG DEVELOPING ACROSS EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA... SATELLITE IMAGERY AND SURFACE OBSERVATIONS INDICATE THAT AREAS OF LOCALLY DENSE FOG ARE DEVELOPING ACROSS EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA LATE TONIGHT. VISIBILITIES WILL DROP TO A QUARTER MILE IN SPOTS MAKING FOR HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS. THE FOG IS EXPECTED TO PERSIST THROUGH AROUND 10 AM. MOTORISTS SHOULD BE ALERT FOR SUDDEN CHANGES IN VISIBILITY DUE TO THE AREAS OF FOG. DRIVE AT REDUCED SPEEDS AND USE LOW BEAM HEADLIGHTS ONLY.
Searching for a birth announcement?
Most Popular Stories
- Three more Pitt residents die from COVID
- Woman charged with DWI after single-car wreck
- Chancellor search committee finishes work, chairman said
- Doctor, farmer on ballot for Soil and Water Conservation board
- Amy Coney Barrett right choice for N.C. and the nation
- Unified in friendship: Former school board member hopes to donate kidney to colleague
- Brenda Harrington
- Oct. 24 Bless Your Heart: Extended version
- Planning board weighs allowing microdistilleries in downtown area
- Tight race draws another high-profile stop