File No.: 20 CVS 1551 NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE Under an…
Here we go.
The John Paul II volleyball team lost its first set of the season on Thursday night in the second round of the NCISAA playoffs, but that was a small detail in a 3-1 Saints victory.
Coach Mike Houston and some of his current East Carolina staff members were at James Madison when they first recruited running back Rahjai Harris.
So much in sports has changed since mid-March when the COVID-19 pandemic rocked sports leagues nationwide. There also are aspects that have not changed, like uncertainty with game schedules.
East Carolina football coach Mike Houston said Tuesday he expects the five players who were not available Saturday to return to the team next week before the Pirates’ game Oct. 30 at Tulsa.
The North Carolina High School Athletic Association last week released its updated guidelines for the operation of high school sports in the state during the coronavirus pandemic.
Most Popular Stories
- Emory named to executive board of N.C. Association of Community Colleges
- Beulaville’s Hog Wild is this Friday, Oct. 23
- Candidate Q&A: Carol Jones
- New wildlife sanctuary prepares to release rehabilitated barn owls
- Chief Justice Beasley continues court system COVID-19 response
- COVID-19 cluster confirmed at W-RH
- Election 2020 coverage continues
- Candidate Q&A- Andrew Odom
- JSCC's Phi Theta Kappa Chapter wins regional awards
- Voter registration deadline is Oct. 9, early voting starts Oct. 15
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.