Wallace Rotary Club donates $25,500 to the Town of Wallace for supporting the Farrior Park at Boney Mill Pond Project. Pictured above from left to right are Rod Fritz, Wallace Planning Director and Wallace Town Manager Rob Taylor.
Sebastian Azrael Blair Collins, born Jan. 1 at 8:21 a.m, was the first baby of the new year for ECU Health Duplin Hospital. Proud parents Jordan and Leanna Collins of Mount Olive are shown here with baby Sebastian, who weighed in at 8 pounds, 2.7 ounces and was 20 inches long at birth.
Duplin County Sheriff Stratton Stokes presents a plaque to Detention Sergeant Christine DeWitt on Dec. 30. DeWitt was honored during a retirement luncheon for serving Duplin County citizens for over three decades.
From left to right (front row): Tatiana Martinez, Anna Brown, and Barbara Kornegay. From left to right (back row): Bailee Ferich, Trace Guyer, Schyler Crocker, and Barbara Bryan. Kornegay recently presented a $1,000 check from the Mount Olive Rotary to the UMO Collegiate FFA for their Coats …
Most Popular Stories
- Panthers pummel Bulldogs, Rebel keep rolling
- Wallace man wins $2 million
- Just when you think you have one stink bug for a friend
- Duplin County Airport generates more than $70 million economic impact
- High speed internet now available to more than 480 homes, businesses in Duplin County
- EPA awards $500K Brownfields Assessment Grant to Duplin
- Our Time for Our Title
- WPD Operation Naughty List results in 11 arrests, meth-dealing bust
- Beulaville town board discusses library's handicap parking
- James’ free throws lift Bulldogs over Panthers
Frankie Hobbs, In Home Aide Supervisor for Duplin County Services for the Aged stands next to County Manager Davis Brinson, after receiving her 30-year service award pin at the Duplin Events Center during the annual Duplin County Employee Appreciation Christmas luncheon, on Friday, Dec. 16.
The Duplin County 4-H hosted a Breakfast with Santa fundraiser at the Ed Emory Auditorium on Thursday, Dec. 22. Participants enjoyed food, goodies and a special visit from Santa.