Steve Decker, 61 of Rose Hill NC passed away peacefully on April 18th. He was born in Missouri to Harold and Minnie (Lanier) Decker but grew up in Duplin county. Steve leaves behind four children Brandon Decker, Morgan Burns, Michael and Cassidy Decker; three beautiful granddaughters Callie, Kendall and Caroline Burns; and his sister Stephanie Schultz. He was preceded in death by his parents, two siblings, and his wife Kathy. A memorial service will be held at a future date. Memorial contributions may be made to the American Heart Association or Mt. Zion Presbyterian church of Rose Hill.
Most Popular Stories
- Exciting news brewing along the interstate Warsaw exit
- James Sprunt Community College Spring 2021 President’s and Dean’s Lists
- Ribbon cutting celebration at the Kornegay Hereford Farms
- Miss Rose Hill and friends plant roses
- Vidant Duplin Hospital’s Sue Taylor recognized as Healthcare Hero
- Pet Friends of Duplin reopens
- After more than 32 loyal years Davis retires, bids farewell to JSCC
- Wallace-Rose Hill High School graduate appointed by Congressman Rouzer
- Class of 2021 Graduates
- Williams receives a full academic scholarship to attend Harvard
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.