Dr. Clifton Lemar Peele passed away on Thursday, May 27, 2021 at the Dell Seton Medical Center University of Texas at Austin -Austin, Texas. Dr. Peele was the son of Margaret Peele and the late Willie Clifton Peele of Williamston, North Carolina. Dr. Peele was a Clinical & Surgical Podiatrist at CommUnityCare Health Center –Austin, Texas and a Professor at the University of Texas at Austin. The celebration of life will be as follows: Friday, June 4, 2021, 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM (Viewing). Manson Mortuary, Incorporated 415 Washington St., Williamston, NC 27892. https://www.mansonmortuary.com/. Saturday, June 5, 2021 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM, (Viewing), 3:00 PM (The Celebration of Life with Vice-Bishop William T. Collins, Sr. officiating). Martin County Auditorium (located on the campus of Riverside High School), 1260 Godwin Drive, Williamston, NC 27892. Burial will follow at the Woodlawn Cemetery Williamston, NC. Face masks required for all services. A scholarship memorial will be launched in 2021 in the honor of Dr. Clifton Lemar Peele, therefore, in lieu of flowers, scholarship contributions can be sent to: Margaret L. Peele, 1191 Goddard Town Rd, Williamston, NC 27892.
Most Popular Stories
- Williamston woman charged in child abuse case
- W.W. Griffin Farm highlighted in ENCL
- Animal Services to host cat adoption event
- Municipal filing set for July 2
- When the mower does most of the work, the worker does more mowing
- N.C. State could make memories...
- Martin County citizens summoned to jury duty
- Red Cross says blood donations needed
- Fatherhood is something my dad practically invented
- Martin County native receives prestigious award
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.