Greenville Police Department responded to a robbery with a handgun at 2:03 a.m. on March 12 at the Greenville Motel, a case report indicated. A 22-year-old man’s Honda Accord valued at $5,000 and $60 cash were stolen but police were able to recover both items. No arrests were reported. The case remains under investigation.
The police department issued reports on Friday with the following details and allegations:
- 2600 block Whitaker Drive, 8 p.m March 11-1:21 a.m. March 12: TV and Xbox valued at $530 stolen from residence along with makeup; investigation ongoing.
- 502 S.W. Greenville Blvd., 8:53 p.m. March 12: Newport cigarettes valued at $65.20 stolen from Speedway; case inactive.
- 101 W. Victoria Court, 9:51 p.m. March 12: first-degree attempted burglary with handgun; case cleared by arrest.
- 3040 Evans St., 10:12 p.m. March 12: Newport cigarettes valued at $72 stolen from Harris Teeter; case inactive.
- 1000 Charles Blvd., 1:05-1:18 a.m. March 11: woman assaulted in vehicle; interference with emergency communication at Sheetz; case inactive.
- 2200 block University Suites Drive, 3 p.m. March 11: woman assaulted at residence; case inactive.
- 500 S. Greene St., 10:45 p.m. March 12: man assaulted outside Greenville Police Department; case inactive.
- 1000 Charles Blvd., 1 a.m. March 13: woman assaulted by boyfriend or girlfriend at Sheetz; investigation ongoing.
The Pitt County Sheriff’s Office released case reports Friday with the following details and allegations.
- 4200 block Hollowell Road, Robersonville, 8:12 p.m March 12: clothes and jewelry valued at $900 stolen from residence along with $200 Xbox and $40 cash; case active.
- 4400 block Boyds Road, Grimesland, 5 a.m. March 13: two dirt bikes each valued at $2,800 stolen from trailer parked at residence; case active.
- 4200 block Moye Turnage Road, Farmville, 8 p.m. March 1-10:06 a.m. March 12: clothing and makeup valued at $480 stolen from residence; case active.
- 3300 North Jefferson Street, Fountain, 12-1:42 p.m March 12: chairs valued at $10 stolen; closed due to exhausted leads.
- 1500 Bunch Lane, Greenville, 9 a.m. March 2-7:30 p.m. March 12: revolver valued at $300 stolen from residence; case inactive.
- 2200 block Nathaniel Drive, Greenville, 4:25 a.m. March 13: woman assaulted at residence by spouse.
- 880 Brandy Creek Drive, 6:25 p.m. March 12: woman assaulted at residence; case cleared.