A 19-year-old woman suffered minor injuries in an assault at Greenville Mall Tuesday night, according to a Greenville Police Department report.
The incident took place at 6:25 p.m., according to the report issued on Wednesday. It also indicated a knife or other cutting instrument was used in the assault.
The victim and her attacker knew each other, the report said. No further details were available, and the case remains under investigation.
The department released reports Monday through Wednesday with the following details and allegations:
- 3000 block Mulberry Lane, 9 p.m. Nov. 26: Shoes valued at $265 stolen from vehicle; case inactive.
- 3700 block South Memorial Drive, 2:44 p.m. Nov. 26: Tools and clothing valued at $303.96 stolen from Sears; items recovered; cleared by arrest.
- 3500 block Galleria Drive, 12:44 p.m. Nov. 26: Clothing valued at $1,200 stolen from Kohl’s; investigation ongoing.
- 300 block Line Avenue, 4:33 p.m. Nov. 23: Jewelry and coins valued at $455 stolen from home; case inactive.
- 2500 block Bluff View Court, 5 p.m. Nov. 22: Electronics, shoes and clothing valued at $4,669 stolen from home; case inactive
- 500 block Spring Forest Road, 12:49 a.m. Nov. 22: Laptop valued at $900 stolen from vehicle; investigation ongoing.
- 1200 block North Greene Street, 2 p.m. Nov. 21: Jewelry valued at $1,050 stolen from vehicle; vehicle sustained $160 in damages; investigation ongoing.
- 2700 block West Arlington Boulevard, 12:10 a.m. Nov. 26: 28-year-old woman assaulted outside apartment in a domestic dispute with a deadly weapon in a domestic dispute; no injuries; case inactive.
- 3800 block Sterling Pointe Drive, 2:36 p.m. Nov. 25: 29-year-old woman assaulted by sibling; minor injuries reported; cleared by arrest.
- 200 block Southwest Greenville Boulevard, 4:56 p.m. Nov. 24: 27-year-old man assaulted at Walmart; minor injuries reported; investigation ongoing.
- 1900 Forrest Hills Drive, 11:39 a.m. Nov. 24: 55-year-old woman assaulted; minor injuries reported; cleared by arrest.
- 500 block Brighton Park Drive, 9:41 p.m. Nov. 23: 53-year-old man assaulted; minor injuries reported; case inactive.
- 500 block Evans Street, 10:24 a.m. Nov. 24: Glass door sustained $300 in estimated damages; case inactive.
- 500 block Pitt-Greene Street, 12:30 a.m. Nov. 22: Furniture of apartment sustained $5,350 in estimated damages; case inactive.
The Pitt County Sheriff’s Office released reports Tuesday and Wednesday with the following details and allegations:
- 1700 block Seven Pines Road, Fountain, 9:07 a.m. Nov. 26: Vehicle valued at $5,000 stolen from home; case active.
- 1500 block Black Jack-Grimesland, 2 p.m. Nov. 26: Toy poodle valued at $500 stolen from home; case active.
- 7400 block N.C. 43 South, 5:14 p.m. Nov. 26: Diesel fuel valued at $195 stolen from Chicod Citgo; case cleared; victim refused to cooperate.