A Greenville woman was arrested on Wednesday after she threatened an administrator and other staff members at a local school Tuesday, warrants obtained Thursday indicate.
The incident took place shortly after 8 a.m. at the Pitt Academy, an alternative school housed in the Sadie Saulter Education Center, 1019 Fleming St.
Greenville police charged Monet Jannie Briscoe, 19, of 100 Luci Drive, Apt. C1, with disorderly conduct at a school, second degree trespassing, two counts of communicating threats and a probation violation.
Warrants indicate Briscoe allegedly screamed and cursed at staff members and told the school’s administrator she was going to (expletive) him up and catch him on the streets and cause serious injury.
No injuries were reported in the incident and Briscoe was taken into custody and jailed on a $5,000 bond.
The incident report was not available.
The police department released reports on Feb. 13 with the following details and allegations:
700 block Southeast Greenville Boulevard, 7:31 a.m. Feb. 12: Groceries valued at $36.98 stolen from Publix; case inactive.
- 2700 block Shawnee Place, 9:20 p.m. Feb. 12: 42-year-old woman assaulted by boyfriend/girlfriend; case inactive.
- 500 block Wimbledon Drive, 7:15 p.m. Feb. 12: 45-year-old woman assaulted by boyfriend/girlfriend; major injuries reported; cleared by arrest.
The Pitt County Sheriff’s Office released reports on Feb. 13 with the following details and allegations:
- 1300 block Billy Loop, 12:39 p.m. Feb. 12: $1,100 in cash stolen from home; case active.
- 4900 block Ayden Golf Club Road, Ayden, 11:47 p.m. Feb. 12: 44-year-old woman assaulted by boyfriend/girlfriend; case active.
- 2100 block Sunnybrook Road, 9:28 a.m. Feb. 12: 22-year-old woman assaulted by unknown person; minor injuries reported; case active.
- 900 block Slauter Street, 8:53 p.m. Feb. 12: Vehicle windshield sustained $250 in damages; case active.