(BPT) - From tag-free boxer briefs and seamless bikinis to weightless cotton fabrics and moisture-wicking technology, there’s a go-to type of underwear for everyone. Influenced by notable pop culture moments and the evolving fashion industry, underwear styles have taken huge leaps throughout…
(BPT) - Ada Rojas is not your typical entrepreneur and small-business owner. She’s one of only a few Afro-Latinas to launch a beauty brand with her community in mind as the inspiration. Although representation is a hot button topic for many industries and workplaces, Latina voices and storie…
(StatePoint) When it comes to your skin and hair care routine, it can be all too easy to forget the scalp. After time though, this neglect can take a toll on the health of your hair, according to experts.
(StatePoint) More Americans are investing their time and energy in the pursuit of fitness these days, with the percentage of people belonging to gyms and health clubs nearly doubling from 2000-2017, according to Statista. Beyond casual workouts, participation in extreme sports and endurance …
(StatePoint) One of the keys to encouraging children to develop the healthy habit of regular exercise is to make fitness a priority in the home. With cooler weather and changing scenery to enjoy, autumn can be an ideal time to try new outdoor activities.
(BPT) - They’re infiltrating social media, they’re making surprise appearances in video calls — one might be looking back at you in the mirror. Don’t worry, they’re hairy but harmless — they’re ‘Quarantine Beards.’ Be it boredom or experimentation, 2020 is seeing more men jump on the bearded…
(NewsUSA) - Managing the effects of skin aging includes tackling the common complaint of skin crepiness. Crepiness refers to a sagging appearance caused in part by lack of moisture in the skin; women are especially affected by skin crepiness on the upper arms and above the knees.
(StatePoint) As the seasons change and the weather cools, you may be naturally inclined to pay less attention to the health and appearance of your skin. However, experts say that falling temperatures should not coincide with ditching your skin protection routine.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenlink complaints prompt towns to request investigation by Attorney General
- Health Department to begin vaccinating seniors by appointment
- Man arrested after desecrating grave
- Public schools returning to all-virtual instruction due to COVID-19 spike
- Young mother killed, toddler shot, Pitt County Sheriff's Office reports
- Greenville City Council to weigh agreement with new internet, television provider
- Hundreds turn out for drive-thru COVID-19 vaccine event
- Pitt County establishing vaccine registration system
- Man cited for DWI after hitting a pedestrian
- Boney Grist Mill to be restored