(StatePoint) The holiday season is the perfect time of year to bring the gift of music into others’ lives. Here are four thoughtful ways to do so:
(StatePoint) Let’s face it, most people have a tendency to procrastinate around the holiday season, especially when it comes to scoring the perfect presents for those who are hard to shop for.
Most Popular Stories
- Sentara to build $158M hospital in Elizabeth City
- DMV move stirs excitement in Rocky Mount; 450 jobs to relocate from Raleigh to old Hardee's headquarters by Dec. 19
- Tar River crests at nearly 20 feet in Greenville after heavy rains last week from Eta system
- Pitt County Sheriff's Office makes drug arrest after search in Ayden
- Sheila Langley
- Mural decision further divides: Human Relations Council condemns vote
- County leaders slow Greenville-ENC Alliance pitch to Grifton officials
- Ernest Thornton, Jr.
- Greenville adjustment board approves permit for mobile home
- Greenville planning board OKs preliminary plat for residential/commercial development on L.T. Hardee Road