(StatePoint) As more of life is centered around home, good design can help you augment and replace natural light, while creating a beautiful, productive, safe haven during the darker, shorter days of fall and winter.
(StatePoint) Many people have found themselves working from home. Whether setting up shop at the kitchen table or creating a complete home office, here are simple hacks to make your new work environment comfortable and productive.
(StatePoint) Many people underestimate the power of lighting to set the mood and introduce different design elements into their home’s interiors. As a result, they often make the mistake of relying solely only overhead fixtures to light their homes.
(StatePoint) While lighting is an essential piece of new home design; it’s often selected and installed at the end of the building process. What’s more, statement-making decorative lighting is often not part of the initial design at all.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenlink complaints prompt towns to request investigation by Attorney General
- Health Department to begin vaccinating seniors by appointment
- Man arrested after desecrating grave
- Public schools returning to all-virtual instruction due to COVID-19 spike
- Young mother killed, toddler shot, Pitt County Sheriff's Office reports
- Greenville City Council to weigh agreement with new internet, television provider
- Hundreds turn out for drive-thru COVID-19 vaccine event
- Pitt County establishing vaccine registration system
- Man cited for DWI after hitting a pedestrian
- Boney Grist Mill to be restored