(StatePoint) Whether you’re putting down roots or putting your home on the market, kitchen upgrades make a huge impact. Not only do they have daily “good feeling” appeal for current homeowners, they can offer a great return on investment when it’s time to sell.
(StatePoint) Over the last year, our kitchens have become a place where we prep for an important presentation, help with schoolwork, cook meals together and laugh with friends at a virtual party.
(StatePoint) Have the cold winter months left your home feeling a bit dirty, drab or disorganized? Are you feeling the urge to purge? Then it’s time for some spring cleaning. With a few simple tips and tricks, your home—and mood—can be refreshed and revitalized.
(StatePoint) Spring is a great time to refresh your home. Whether you’re planning a major clean sweep or just giving problem areas a little extra TLC, experts say that a few simple strategies will make the job easier and the fruits of your labor last longer.
Most Popular Stories
- Rose Hill man comes to rescue of couple near Topsail Beach
- Board approves Sheetz rebuild on Charles Boulevard
- Former apartment building deteriorates further, road closed
- Something for everyone can be found in Wilson
- Farmville Central girls' athlete of the year: Lauryn Pitt
- New Bern knows how to capitalize on history: Tourism comes roaring back in ‘Bear Town’
- Greenville police: Woman arrested for animal cruelty
- Raleigh day trips brings adventure, education, fun
- ECU expects stable enrollment but financial challenges
- Letter: Truth about COVID, vaccine withheld