The American Athletic Conference experienced a massive growth spurt on Thursday, making official the addition of six new member schools.
Friday, October 15, 2021
From the outside, it can seem like the new freedom to transfer at will has created chaos in college basketball.
Thursday, October 14, 2021
Wake Forest spent another week distancing itself from the pack, and not just the idle Wolfpack either.
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
East Carolina football coach Mike Houston opted not to take a timeout when UCF was knocking on the door to the end zone late in the fourth quarter on Saturday night.
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
The college basketball transfer craze has caused additions and subtractions on virtually every roster in America.
ECU football coach Mike Houston simultaneously acknowledged the talent of UCF and lamented his team’s inability on Saturday night to cash in on the numerous chances it nonetheless had to beat the Knights.
Monday, October 11, 2021
East Carolina watched a late lead slip through its fingers on Saturday night in a 20-16 loss to UCF.
In a game where the scoring chances were decided in host Houston’s favor, East Carolina’s Haley McWhirter scored in the 103rd minute on Sunday for a double-overtime triumph on the road.
Saturday, October 09, 2021
UCF’s Mark Antony Richards powered into the end zone with 20 seconds left in the game on Saturday night in Orlando to give the Knights a 20-16 triumph over East Carolina.
Friday, October 08, 2021
After reversing a series trend with a big win a week ago over Tulane, the East Carolina football team is aiming to do the same this weekend at traditional American Athletic Conference power UCF in Orlando.
Johnny Richardson, RB
Most Popular Stories
- ECU football players arrested for assault, dismissed from team
- ‘They keep calling him their little miracle kid': Supporters rally for kindergartner to beat medical odds
- Pitt substitute teachers, school bus staff to get pay raises
- DWI arrests: Man flips car, returns to scene
- Letter: School board members should apologize, resign
- Pitt County sweepstakes robber sentenced to 171 months in prison
- Bail bondsman shot in neighborhood south of Falkland
- City breaks ground on new fire station: Deal with landowners sweetens celebration
- Animals for adoption
- Greenville teens attempting to break into vehicles arrested